Sunday, November 14, 2010

A few posts behind... pt 2

BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY...
Gabriel had a wonderful birthday. It seemed to me it was more like Christmas for Gabriel than his birthday. When I was growing up my family always made a bigger deal about Christmas than birthdays but for this first year we wanted to make it something he will remember.  I guess we wanted to make his birthday special and for his first birthday with us, I guess it was okay to go over the top right? Okay enough, trying-to-justify why you went so cray mom, here are the photos to prove it....



Gabriel was trying to assist me in getting a good picture... Michael being the comedian he is, would turn his head away and smile every time I tried to take a picture.

We gave him clothes, you can tell he wasn't as excited about them as all of the toys he received.


When we asked Gabriel what kind of birthday party he wanted he said over and over SUPERMAN!  I had no idea it was so hard to find Superman these days.  Here's the cake Daddy found after I called 4 grocery stores, all of which said they couldn't do Superman.  Good job Daddy, you did great!


He was concentrating pretty hard as he opened up his gifts.

Make a wish!
 Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment