Saturday, February 12, 2011

HOME RUN!

I picked Gabriel and Michael up on Friday to find that Gabriel was enjoying a sucker provided to him by his teacher Ms. Stacey.  I knew from the moment I saw him, especially with a sucker in his mouth, that it had been a good day.

Ms. Stacey was still at the school and said, He did it!  He was wonderful again today.  Good Job Gabriel I'm proud of you, you hit a home run!"  I joined in the celebration and told them (as Michael had been good too) that we'd get something special for them and do something fun to reward them making good choices.

So we treated them by getting them one of their favorite snacks... Fruit by the Foot!  And on top of that Gabriel got to go today to have a special bonding adventure with dad.  They went hiking for the first time together.  With such a beautiful day here in the desert it was a perfect day to take advantage and do something extra special for Gabriel.  Here's the photo of them before they left.  He was so excited to get to spend time together just him and his dad, I went to take a picture just of him before they were leaving to go hiking and he said, "No mom, I want Dad to be in it too."

Here they are...


We are proud of you Gabriel! 
Until next time,
Angie

PS: Never mind the tiny rat-like dog in the background.  That's our Jack.  Dad took him in to get groomed today and Jarrett decided to have them shave him.  He figured then we wouldn't have to take him in as often and it would save us money.  Poor Jack, he's freezing now, even though it is 75 outside.

1 comment: