Our
precious angel… you will always be the answer to our greatest prayer.
You blessed us in ways you’ll never know, and while our heart aches with your
absence, we still feel your presence…
and know we must find a way to still find joy in this life.
You let us know from the beginning Noah, that while you are no longer in our arms, you are okay and in a wonderful place. Thank you for the beautiful signs you sent...
| The quilt that hung in the room where we gathered with Noah in our final moments. |
| The four little angels given to me by a stranger at a restaurant following Noah's funeral. For the full story please visit here |
So
many times you’ve made your presence known.
So many times you’ve shown us you
have never left.
So
many rainbows, so many ways to say… please don’t cry.
(In the weeks following Noah's death, we received a precious gift in the form of a book from a friend. The book is called, "Mommy, Please Don't Cry... there are no tears in Heaven." As I read the book, I felt like Noah was writing directly to me. Here is what I heard him say....)
There are no tears in Heaven. Please don’t cry a beautiful angel carried me
here. The first thing I saw when I opened my little eyes was Jesus, thank you
Mommy and Daddy for that gift. When I
met Jesus, he cradled me in his arms.
Please don’t cry, Heaven is wonderful.
I have lots of friends, we run and play, we giggle and laugh. Please don’t cry, there are no tears in
Heaven. I met the man you named me
after, Mommy and Daddy, he told me about his big boat, all the animals and the
very first rainbow. Mommy and Daddy,
I’ve tried to send you many rainbows so you know I’m happy here. I miss you all, but please don’t cry. I’ll
wait right here for you, until the day we can be together again. I want you to be happy, I want you to love
life again. Don’t be sad for me, for I
am always with you.
Love, Noah
And so, we try to rebuild a life.
With our family here and our angel above, we remember...
We put our faith and trust in God's hands
Our story continues...
Until next time,
Angie



No comments:
Post a Comment