These are some of the first pictures I took of Gabriel when I became his mom. Sometimes it seems like yesterday.
That's why it seems so crazy for me to process that we are at this stage now...
Yes, just a few days ago Dad had to show Gabriel how to shave! Shave! Seriously my little boy has grown into a young man (teenager at least) and he has started shaving.
He's pretty thrilled about it as you can see.
I had to leave the room... I still can't process this is happening in our house!
I guess growing 5 inches and 20 pounds in one year is sure to have some changes that come with it. I guess his insatiable appetite isn't the only thing that has changed.
HOW DID
WE GET
HERE?
He's so grown up.... now if I could only get him to keep his room clean.
Until next time,
Angie

No comments:
Post a Comment