So grown up, I feel like I"m looking at a senior picture, not his 14th birthday picture.
Isn't he so cute in this one? This will always be one of my favorite pictures from when he was a young boy. Such a sweet and genuine smile.
He doesn't like this picture but I think its crazy how much he's grown in just a few years.
This is when he was going into 6th grade. He was growing so much that summer.
And just last November (2018)... starting to look like a man.
This one is my absolute favorite... he looks like a toddler still to me in this one. I remember when he came home to us, his hands still had baby fat on them. So cute.
And here he was just this summer, meeting his baby brother. I know Jennings is going to look up to him.
While this birthday wasn't filled with a big party or even a big hoopla, it was one of my favorites spent with you. I hope you will know that sometimes low key is just as good, if not better.
Mom and Dad
PS: Don't grow up on us too fast. See in our eyes you're still the little boy who grabbed my hand and led me around the first time we met. That little boy who within minutes of meeting said, "this is my mommy." Yep, you had me from hello... and Gabe you'll always be my little boy, even if you tower over me. Love you Gabriel. Always and forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment