If I haven't mentioned before the boys LOVE superheros. At least once a day they pretend to be some sort of super hero. Gabriel is always Superman and Michael is usually Batman. If it comes down to only getting to be one superhero, Superman always wins.
A few weeks ago we had family pictures taken and we all dressed up for the first photos. In trying to think of a way to get them excited about dressing up, I decided to tell them they were going to dress up as Clark Kent and I would dress up as Lois Lane (from the Superman series). The bought right into it and went along very willingly. As we finished getting their shoes tied Gabriel said, "Mom, I don't have glasses and Clark Kent has glasses." "I guess we'll have to work on that buddy." Later that evening I shared the story with my mom and just a few days ago the following arrived in a package full of Halloween gifts...
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment