It was a day full of emotions and like I shared with Jarrett, I have never felt so blessed. Not only have we been blessed with two amazing and wonderful little boys, but the family and friends that were there to support and celebrate with us, is truly heart-warming.
It is a day that I will recount in detail in the coming weeks but for now I'd like to officially introduce you to our sons...
Gabriel Joseph Haskovec
and
Michael William Haskovec
| Us outside the courtroom waiting to be called in! |
Angie
Congratulations!! What a great picture, too. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the Happy Family !!!
ReplyDeletefrom Jess & Kathy Meyer
Angie, Jarrett, Gabriel, and Michael, thanks soo much for letting me be a part of your happy day of becoming a family not only in the eyes of God but also the law. Congrats! I loved all of the time I got to spend with all of you. Memories I will never forget.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Marjory