When Isabelle was just two weeks old my sister MaeLyn and her boyfriend Aaron came from Iowa to visit. It was nice having them here and while Isabelle got to know them, the boys had a blast playing with them. Although I posted pictures before of when the boys got play with Aaron and MaeLyn I didn't get to post pictures of Isabelle's time together.
Also while MaeLyn and Aaron were here, they took our first family pictures with Isabelle. Here are a few of the highlights...
Isabelle and Aaron really bonding over sleeping in the chair.
Seriously, they had many hours spent sleeping in the chair together.
And Aaron helped to feed her, when they'd wake up.
After after eating it was time to nap again.
Okay, I confess, I guess we all napped when we could sneak it in.
And we took pictures of the kids
And MaeLyn and Aaron tired to help us get a nice family portrait. Seriously this is probably the only half-way decent one. We took more than 40 and this is the only one I'm willing to share with you.
MaeLyn was a natural, just like Aaron.
Someday, these two will make great parents.
Pure innocence and beauty
And although Isabelle is a great baby, there are moments when she cries to let us know she wants and needs something. Here's a quick video of her tiny, newborn baby cry. I purposely recorded it because I knew I'd forget what it sounded like someday. I'm kind of sad to admit, I've already forgotten, so I'm thankful to have this.
No comments:
Post a Comment