Sunday, February 3, 2013

Big chair...

Guess who tries to be just like her brothers?  See this is the art table/homework table/coloring table the boys use to do, well all of the above.  It is one of Isabelle's favorite toys and if the boys are at the table, you can guarentee she'll be right over by them standing on the corner of the table trying to steal their colors, their homwork papers or books.
 
The other day when she was home sick (yes she has a double ear infection in these photos), she found herself over at their table searching for something of theirs to touch.  I decided to give her a chance to sit at the table, and when I said, "who's the big girl?" it was pretty obvious, she was enjoying every moment.
I'm the big girl mommy!  This is MY table now!
 

Did you hear me?  I said MY table.

And my new book.  Look how high I can hold it!

It really is a nice book mommy.  I think I'll draw on it.

Let's look at the pages...

See this is what my brothers do.. they are always looking at something and holding their hands like this...

I told you mommy, don't get too close, I'm working.  I'm a big girl now.



I mean it mommy.  I'm a big girl and I don't want to get out of this chair.

Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment