Friday, February 15, 2013

Who left the fridge open??????

It is common practice around our home to find the refrigerator door left wide open and no one around.  Common, almost as common as leaving the lights on when no one is in a room.

So the other day when I was in the front room cleaning up some of Isabelle's toys, I walked around the corner to see this...

 At first I wasn't too surprised, Gabriel or Michael forgot to close it.  However as soon as I yelled "BOYS!!!"  I remembered they weren't even home.  It was just Isabelle and I.  So around the corner I went a bit more...
 I recognize that little person.  Somehow she either finally figured out how to get the refrigerator door open or someone left it slightly open and she decided to take advantage of the opportunity.
 
So I quietly peeked around to grab my camera and came back without her hearing.  She must have been pretty focused on getting into one of the vegetable drawers.  I said, "Whatcha doing?" and startled her.  She hightailed it out of that fridge so quickly, I've never seen her move so fast.   Guess she knows thats not a place mom thinks is okay to play.
 
It was pretty cute but it made me realize, gone are the days of assuming it was the boys leaving the fridge open 
 
Until next time,
Angie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment