Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Turtles and a mouse... Trick or Treat!

With Halloween less than 48 hours away, I figured it was okay to post pictures of the kids in their Halloween gear.

The boys, after watching the movie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles decided that is exactly what they had to be for Halloween.  And Isabelle, she of course is going as her favorite character of all time... why Minnie Mouse of course.

The kids have been pumped and ready for Halloween for a few weeks now and have already logged several hours in their costumes.

Here are a few shots from some dress up time a few weeks ago.  I figured I had better take their picture then, because I know they will be so hyper on Halloween, that getting them to stop for a picture will be too difficult.
Yep pretty much her favorite mouse in the WHOLE world.  Although Mickey isn't too far behind either.


Here's Isabelle's reaction to seeing her dressed in her costume for the first time.

Yes there was several minutes of jumping up and down and screams!


And then we had to hold each of our other Minnie's and take a picture with them.

 After Isabelle modeled her outfit, the boys came out of their room fully transformed into Turtles.  They were immediately ready to take on any and all enemies they could find.

Here they are practicing some of their "totally awesome" moves.
 COWABUNGA!

Dad couldn't resist jumping into the action to take on the two fierce, and action fighting turtles.  
I'm looking forward to Halloween as I realize it isn't going to be too many more years before Gabriel will be too old and won't want to dress up. 

So I'll cherish this one and watch in wonder as our 2 turtles and one little mouse venture out on their quest to collect as much candy as they can.


Oh what a fun Halloween it should be!

Until next time
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment