Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Caught 'em

We have a candy drawer in our house which I admit is usually stocked full because it is my vice.  Some like coffee, some like wine... I like candy, more specifically chocolate.  Some would say I have a problem.  Personally I don't see what the big deal is.

Turns out the girls in our family are following right in the footsteps of their momma.  Madelyn and Isabelle have a sweet tooth too.  I know they get into "the drawer" when I'm not looking or in the other room, and it really isn't too hard to tell when I see chocolate smeared across their face. 

This past Sunday, when I was folding a load of clothes by the kitchen I watched quietly as Isabelle and Madelyn decided they needed a chocolate fix.  Together they walked over to the drawer, Isabelle pulled out her treat and then Madelyn stood up on her tippy toes and reached in for the kisses.  Then she carefully pulled off the wrapping, threw each piece on the floor near her and then when she finally got it pealed off, shoved the whole chocolate in her mouth. 

I stayed back and took pictures while quietly watching them.



When they both had their candy in their mouth I surprised them and yelled, "Caught you two!" 
They both smiled and when Isabelle decided to run away, Madelyn turned and chased behind. 


Silly girls.  Momma caught you!

Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment