Sunday, February 9, 2020

Isabelle is 8!


This past Friday we celebrated Isabelle turning 8!  I can hardly believe she is already 8... I still think she should be 5 at most.  Time seems to slip through our fingers and so we give thanks that we've been blessed to have 8 wonderful years with her.

8 years ago our lives changed with a single phone call.  I'll never forget hanging up the phone after learning our dream of having a little girl was coming true.  That night when we arrived at the hospital to meet this precious baby girl, we had no idea how wonderful she was going to make our lives.  Her smile, her genuine love for others, her kind spirit and her joy radiate through her everyday.

We are so proud of the person she is becoming and we love her more than she will ever know.

Happy birthday beautiful Belle!  Dad and I are truly honored to be your parents.  Our wish for you is that you always believe in yourself, find confidence to achieve all of your dreams and know we will always be there to cheer you on.

All of our love always Belle....

Happy Birthday Beautiful!

love,
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment