Monday, March 30, 2020

Living her best life...

While the big kids seem to be missing their friends so much and have decided Mom School is for the birds, Madelyn seems happy no matter what.  She likes to go to school but pretty much she's happy no matter what.  She is so easy going, cheery and loves to play.

So with the orders to stay home and play a lot more than we normally get to, Madelyn is living her best life.  She dresses up as Elsa everyday, and at night she transforms into her Elsa pajamas, with her cowgirl hat and her high heels.  She then tucks them under her bed at night so that when she wakes up in the morning she can resume her Elsa duties.

I have so many videos of Maddie loving life these last few weeks, I could fill up all the data in my phone....

Here are a few videos to capture some of the fun she's been having...

Today she was Cowgirl-Elsa-Fairy-Queen... and here she is testing the strength of her wings to fly.

She insists on wearing a dress everyday.  This dress she had gotten chocolate on and I told her I was going to have to wash it.  A few minutes later, after insisting she didn't have to take it off, she came in to tell me she had solved the problem herself.

One project I had the kids do for Mom School was to make a news broadcast.  Madelyn served to introduce the newscast and she happened to forget what her name was.

And then there's the fun she has with Jennings.  He loves to play with her and she loves to play with him.  Just hearing their giggles makes my heart so happy.

Yes these days of staying home are kind of challenging but I am reminded to be so thankful for this time.  

Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment