With the COVID-19 pandemic still running wild in our state, we have been very careful and staying home, avoiding as many outings and contacts with others as possible. We also decided that taking Jennings 1st birthday pictures at home would be best.
Michael ended up taking the pictures and mom played the roll of looking silly, acting crazy and making funny noises to get him to laugh and smile. I think it worked out as the pictures turned out pretty nice, I think.
This is the cake we made him. Definitely not as good as a professional but will work. :-)
Jennings loves the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song, "Keep Moving" and it has been our go tube YouTube video when he gets upset in the car. I think the video has 15 million views and the boys say we've probably been at least 3 million of them.
It was for that reason we decided taking his pictures with a Mickey them was the way to go.
Sure love that little guy. Sometimes I look at him and still can't believe he is ours. What a nice year it has been.
Happy birthday Jennings. We all love you so much!
Until next time,
Angie





























No comments:
Post a Comment