and all through the house, a panicked mom searched for the darn computer mouse!
The laptops are charged, the pencils are sharp, no need to dress nice, just throw on your carp (shirt).
It's 2020 and it's time for school... who would have thought we'd be at home still... COVID-19 has made me look like a fool!
But we're all healthy and safe, that's what matter's most. While this school year isn't starting like we hoped, there is no need to mope. We're in this together, better days are ahead... so pull up your bootstraps and get out of bed.
It's time for school... bright and early you'll see. That's why we took our back to school pictures a day early, "yes I know, you do it only for me."
Kids, I hope you have a wonderful start of your school year.
Gabe, you've already survived your first 2 weeks of high school and Michael you're the kind of middle school now. Isabelle enjoy 3rd grade it will really be so much fun. Madelyn your final year of pre-school, I'm already crying thinking of you being in Kindergarten next year. And Jennings don't grow up too fast, momma wants all her babies to stay young.
This fall is going to be crazy as I'm joining you again in going back to school. Block 1 of the nursing program is going to be no joke. I already feel mom guilt but hope you know I'm doing it for many reasons including to show you, you're never too old to accomplish a goal. I hope you know I want to spend all the time we can together, and when this is done we can all celebrate.
We are here to cheer you on. Hope your first (or third) week of school is great... We love you!
Mom and Dad


No comments:
Post a Comment