Today Finn and I were home and the others went to school. I'm still having some complications from Finn's birth so I haven't been super active but I decided I need to start getting myself outside and even going for a walk. Today Finn and I made a trip around the block since the weather was decent (aka below 100). I didn't have a hat I could find for Finn so I dug in Jenning's drawers and found this fishing hat and decided it would be perfect. As you can see from Finn's reaction, he wasn't too sure about the big hat on his head, but he didn't fight it too much and off we went. 
I got this carrier from my favorite store (Amazon) and wasn't sure how it was going to work. Turns out both he and I love it and I call it my secret weapon because within minutes of putting Finn in it, he falls asleep. As you can see from the picture evidence below...
Isn't he just the cutest? I'm in love.
Oh and speaking of being in love....
I love these three too.
They are super cute themselves. This was yesterday when they were headed to the pool to go swimming. Doesn't Jenning's look so big now? Just a few weeks ago I thought he was still my baby, now he is most definitely a toddler.
We are so lucky to get to be their parents.
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment