There have been so many things that have happened the past few months I keep thinking, I'll blog about that. Then the next day a few more things happen and my list of blog topics just continues to grow. Here are a few photos of some of the fun we've had so far...
 |
| Gabriel loves his puppy Jack! |
 |
| Michael wrapped up in a cocoon |
 |
| These days this is how I watch TV... no need to spread out on the couch. Even though it isn't the most comfortable, I really don't mind it at all! |
 |
| We played so hard they just decided to rest sitting up. |
 |
| I guess that is a good place to hold your colors. |
 |
| The boys modeling their new church clothes. |
Michael riding a bike with us for the first time.
 |
| Gabriel all belted in with his oxygen tank in the fire truck. |
<><>
<>

>
>>  | <><>
>>
| Michael and Gabriel pretending to be Buz Lightyear with their favorite toy... Buz Lightyear! |
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment