"Mommy, will you play with me?" "Yes, Honey, what do you want to play?" "Lego's Mom"
"Mommy, will you play with me?" "Yes, Honey, what do you want to play?" "Lego's Mom"
"Mommy, will you play with me?" "Yes, Honey, what do you want to play?" "Lego's Mom"
"Mommy, will you play with me?" "Yes, Honey, what do you want to play? "Lego's Mom"
I think you get the drift. The boys have been into Lego's a lot lately. It is the first toy they play with in the morning and the last toy I have to remove from their hands when it is time to go to bed. They've even been playing Lego's at school. I know because I hid behind the door today and watched them through the window. Even though they are in different classes they were both playing with Lego's. You'd think they'd get tired of it but they just keep building new things and creating new designs. I love to see them use their imagination and I think it fosters their creativity.
Here's a few photos of their most recent designs...
Until next time,
Angie
Legos are wonderful!!!! That is the number 1 choice in our house
ReplyDelete