| Jack had to participate too! |
I promise I'm just prepping them for someday when we go to Hawaii and we arrive on the island.
And from my previous post about school, I realized there is one thing I forgot to mention. The boys bring home a TON of projects. Honestly some days, it is 5 projects per boy. I'm not sure what to do with all of them because each one is so precious I feel like we have to save it but if I did, we just wouldn't have room for anything else in our house. So I'm trying to capture some of the project highlights in photos so someday the boys can look back and see what they've done but not have plastic tub after plastic tub of old school work. I figure we have at least 16 more years of homework/projects coming at us from Gabriel and Michael. Here's a couple recent projects the boys have completed... Gabriel is learning about different parts of the world and they've been studying polar bears and the glaciers. Michael on the other hand learned that his name starts with the letter M. Here's the noodle project he made that he let us proudly display on the refrigerator for 3 minutes until he wanted to take it down again so he could carry it around the house.
Until next time,
Angie
PS: Never mind what Daddy is telling Jack in the photo with Gabriel and his polar bear. I think he was asking him if he wanted to go for a walk. I'm sure he'd love that I shared this particular photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment