The other night I was in the kitchen while Jarrett was working in the office. The boys had long been in bed and I was on my way of going to bed also. On my way out of the kitchen I looked on the couches to see if Jack was passed out asleep and to my surprise he wasn't there.
I immediately went in search of him and it didn't take me long to find him. As I went in the front living room I found him curled up in his bed (which he dragged out of our bedroom and into the living room) and staring at the lights on the Christmas tree.
I immediately thought to myself that I needed to find my camera and without saying a word to startle him I was able to snap a few photos...
After snapping a few pictures, I called for Jarrett to come out and see what Jack was doing. When Jarrett came out Jack turned his head around, looked at us and gave us an expression, almost to say, "Who says a dog can't like Christmas too?"
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment