I think I was 25 when I experienced my first Starbucks drink. Today, we made the mistake of getting the boys a Starbucks hot chocolate. As a quick reminder, they are 6 and 4. Parenting mistake #4345... and counting. I don't know what we were thinking, but it didn't take long from them to go from their normal state of extreme energy to go a level of hyperism (think I just made that word up myself), that I've never seen. Thankfully we were outside and their loud blurts of random words, phrases and shouts, didn't bother the passerbyers on the sidewalk.
And to make sure Jarrett and I don't make that mistake again, we photographed our mistake. The boys look awful darn cute, but let me tell you, wow, what ever they put in their hot chocolate is powerful, that must be why I love them so much.
 |
| What we thought would be a nice special treat... |
 |
| soon became apparent was a bad mistake on our part... |
 |
| as Michael spilled half of it on his head. |
 |
| but as the chocolate kicked in and they started dancing around in circles... |
 |
| and screaming like college freshman boys at their first bar party... |
 |
| we soon realized we had made a BIG mistake. Even though their cups were not empty, we found the closest garbage can and tossed them away! Notice Mom was still waiting for the drink to kick in. |
Lesson learned.
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment