Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tonight at dinner....

Tonight at dinner we were able to sit down (or lay down) as a family of 5.  While Dad, Gabriel, Michael and I ate maidrites, Isabelle was drinking her bottle. 

While the boys ate, I finished feeding her and then propped her up to burb her.  As I was patting her on the back, burbing her she let loose a loud burb followed by spit up.  I guess my first reaction was to gasp and I went "UHHH" becuase I feared I'd soon have formula running down my shirt (something I'm getting used to).

Immediately the boys stopped eating, looked at me and then in a very serious voice Gabriel asked, "What happened mom?  Did her head fall off?"

Guess maybe I've mentioned a few too many times that her head is very delicate and we have to be very careful with it.

Thankfully, he head is just fine!

Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment