This morning I went into the boy's room to wake them up. With tons of energy and more excitment than anyone should have at 6 a.m. I said, "Rise and Shine boys. It's Thursday!" Groggy and still half asleep they just rolled over to the other side of the bed and tried their best to continue sleeping. So I repeated again, "Rise and Shine, its Thursday and time to wake up!!!!"
I left their room in the hopes they'd continue to wake up and get ready to shower. A few minutes later, Michael trudged into our bedroom moving slower than a snail. He quietly climbed into the shower and just before turning on the water, he paused, looked at me and said,
"Mom, why is it only shiny on Thursdays?"
Here's hoping your Thursday (and every other day of the week) is shiny!
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment