Monday, January 14, 2013

Best buddies...

(Note another post from this past summer... here Isabelle is around 6 months old)...
Michael and Isabelle are great friends, actually both boys are to Isabelle, but I find Michael spending more time playing with his sister.  The other day I casually watched them interact and play together.  It is so fun to see the bond they have with each other and how cautious, loving and protective he is of his baby sister.


I had to add this picture in.  Doesn't this just hurt to look at?  It must not hurt though because Isabelle does it all the time.  In fact, it is one of her most favorite sleeping positions.  To me,it hurts. 
 Our friends let us borrow one of those play things (like the term) that has a mat and a an arch with toys hanging off of it.  Isabelle loved it and spent hours playing with the toys on it.  Michael would like to play too, so he'd lay underneath it and talk to her as she'd pick up each toy.



  Here the two of them decided to pose for mom's picture request.
But Michael still couldn't take his eye off of her. I love this picture.  He's so proud to be a big brother.
As I said earlier, good buddies!
And a kiss on the cheek just to let her know he loves her.


Until next time,
angie

No comments:

Post a Comment