Monday, April 1, 2013

Sunday morning cartoons....

Another old post...

This morning mom and dad were very tired, but the boys and Isabelle were wide awake and ready to begin the day with some great cartoon watching....

Here's a few of them tuning in to watch the cartoons... and when they watch, they are really tuned in.  As I walked right near them and around right in front of the TV, the only one who even noticed me, (even though I was blocking their view) was Isabelle, but as I sat down again to get ready to take the picture, thus opening up their view again, all eyes became focused on the TV...


What a serious bunch of kiddos...

And here's me saying, "Okay, everyone look at me!"


After the third time of telling everyone to look, I finally got this one.
Until next time, Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment