Friday, December 27, 2013

Big brother and his little sister...

If I've said it one, I've said it a million times.  Michael is such a wonderful big brother!  All of us see it.  Especially his little sister.  Every morning, upon first spotting Michael, she races up to him, arms wide open and shouts "My call"  It doesn't matter if he's facing her or not, if he's standing up, sitting down, lying down.  You name it, the moment Isabelle's eyes meet Michael, she's full steam ahead charging to express her love through a big hug.

It's so precious.  As much as Isabelle loves Michael, it is definitely a two way street. 

The other night as I was preparing dinner, Gabriel and Dad were gone.  In the other room, were Michael and Isabelle and while normally the noise is our house is at the level most 747's produce as they take off, for a while it was quiet.  That's usually mom's sign to start checking for what trouble is a brewing.

I peeked around the corner, wondering what act I was going to catch them in.
 Instead, I saw this...

With few words actually being spoken, the language between them was flowing like a river.  

The language of love between a big brother and his little sister.


Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment