Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree...

Last year, one of the items on Michael's Christmas list was having a Christmas Tree in he and Gabriel's room.  While I was able to get one for less than $20 on Black Friday, I decided we could make Michael's wish come true.

This year the boys were thrilled again that they get to have a Christmas tree in their room. The boys picked the colored lights and help decorate the ornaments in the places they want them to rest.  They lie in bed and admire them I know, because each night they ask me about the origins of where they came from.

"Mom- did you and Megan make these ornaments?"  Can you make them with us?  Sadly I can't remember how they were made.
Mom- my favorite ornament on our tree is the NFL one.

It's clear they love having the tree as much as I love watching them enjoy it.  I love sneaking into their room while they are fast asleep and seeing the glow of the tree's lights shine on their walls.  The sense of peace in their room is so inviting, it makes me want to curl up on their floor and just enjoy the moment.

I love so many things about Christmas and getting the boys a tree for their room gave me yet another reason to my already long list of why I love this holiday so much.



Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Until next time,
Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment