Someone in our home received A LOT of Frozen items for Christmas. Not only does she have two Elsa dolls, a Frozen music purse with microphone, but she also has the complete Elsa outfit (from the top of her crown to the sparkles on her shoes).
She is Elsa.
And if you don't believe me, I'll let you take a look.
May I present to you, Queen Elsa of Arendale
This is the costume she insists on wearing every single day. Yes I mean she has worn that dress every single day since Christmas (actually I take that back, she has missed two days, the two days we were on the road driving back home).
Today in fact, she insisted on wearing the dress on all of our errands. From two grocery stores, to Target, Queen Elsa was dressed to the nines! And man did she get attention. Lady after lady would say, "Wow, you look so cute!" to which Isabelle would smile, grab her dress and say, "Do you like my dress? I look pretty." Yes, yes we have a little diva on our hands and yes, I'm completely sure its not going to change anytime soon.
Last Friday, when I was home and cleaning up the house, I heard some shouting from the other room. It turns out, as I went to investigate, I actually heard singing, not yelling and it was Queen Elsa singing her famous and most popular song. I couldn't help but record a tiny snip it of her beautiful voice...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq97eUb67mQ&feature=youtu.be
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment