My youngest sister MaeLyn is getting married this fall and because I love planning things, especially weddings, I said, okay ,maybe insisted, that she let me help plan her wedding.
This week we are working on Save the Dates. Today's task was to get them ready to mail, and with my little assistant-in-training, we got them knocked out in no time.
Here is my young assistant, working to get every stamp perfectly positioned correctly on the postcard.
With my anal retentiveness, I like to see someone to pays close attention to the small details. For 2 years old, she was super specific about how the stamp went on and how it had to be straight. Before pressing it down she'd make sure she'd align everything perfectly. I felt like I was watching a mini version of myself.
Press it down carefully...
In fact, there may have been a time or two she caught mom's stamping job and rejected it from the box. She said, "NO, make it straight!"
Then we put it in the box neatly.
Cheeseburger smile from my little helper!
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment