Monday, January 5, 2015

The beautiful sights on the road...

Living in Arizona, we are surrounded by beautiful landscapes.  Yet two weeks ago, when we were leaving to head back to the cold tundra, we were reminded just how pretty this state is.  Here are some pictures I snapped as we were heading down the highway at 75 MPH.  

Even before we were two hours from home, we ran into snow.  I love the picture below.  While the sun was still shining we could see the snow clouds moving in and the snow falling on the red rocks.  Such a pretty sight.

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas was what we were all singing as we rolled down the windows and smelled the fresh pine air.  It was breath-taking, and I don't just mean the view.



Its hard to see but in the picture below, the snow clouds were below us.  In the fog of this picture was actually a huge drop off the side of the mountain.




While the views outside the car were completely gorgeous, the views inside the car, were pretty good too!



Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment