Friday, December 25, 2015

Dear Santa...


 I'm writing this letter as I'm feeling a little blue.  
I  hope you don't think I'm asking too much of you.
You visit every year and leave us such wonderful things,
but I'm wondering if you visit all the children who have wings?

I know you are very busy, so much to do in one night
but could you please make an extra trip to the starts that shine so bright?
You see my baby lives up there.  Just too perfect for life on earth.
No presents I could send to truly show their worth.

Please leave them as a gift and put a stocking on their cloud.
Filled with precious presents from their family on the ground.
Please stroke his sleepy head and tel my baby I love him so,
that my heart aches with sadness and my tears just seem to flow.

If you could do this for me Santa, I may even be able to smile,
even if its just for a little while.
So thank you very much Santa for all that you do,
after all its Christmas in Heaven too.

Yours sincerely,
A Mother to an Angel

1 comment:

  1. Angie,

    Just got caught up on your blog. I didn't realize you were still posting here. I'm so sorry to hear about sweet Michael's troubles. He is a sensitive little guy. I think it was wonderful to give the boys a trip to Iowa. I'm sure your family is making it very special and they will treasure the memories forever. Look forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete