For Isabelle we traced a picture from her coloring book and then she painted it. Michael decided to free hand the picture of Rudolf and Clarice. And Gabriel painted a Christmas picture, a fireplace with melting icicles, Rudolf and a big present.
I was super impressed with the kids' drawing and painting skills. It was so fun to watch them and they were proud of their final results.
Here are some quick pictures of the fun we had.
| Tomorrow Michael will finish his painting. He has to draw and paint in some mistletoe to put between the two reindeer. |
Didn't they do a great job? I think so.
Meanwhile Madelyn sat in the high chair eating her dinner next to them, and just like the song Jingle Bells... she laughed all the way.
It is evenings like tonight, that I'm going to miss so much when the kids are grown and gone.
I will cherish these moments and hope the kids look back fondly on their childhood Christmas memories too.
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment