As much as I love love love the baby stage (I'd willing change dirty diapers for the rest of my life if it meant keeping the baby stage), I do have to say this stage of Madelyn is a blast.
Madelyn loves to play, sing, dance, tease Jack, play with her siblings and lately swim. She has a happy-go-lucky personality, is easy going and pretty much goes with the flow. We've never really had her on a schedule and in a way I think it has worked out for the best. She's happy no matter what we do.
Her big siblings are really enjoying her too. Each of them talk about how much they love her, how cute she is, and how they miss her when they are at school. When they see each other after school they run up to each other and give hugs, even the big boys.
Madelyn and Michael are really close and they play very well together and Gabriel is a good protective big brother, who helps her when Maddie gets a "boo boo" (her term)!
Madelyn is a prefect addition to our house and while our lives are crazy, we sometimes don't know if we are coming or going or both, it is such wonderful having her innocence and youth. Especially on days when your oldest kiddo wants to have a conversation about kissing girls! (YIKES!!!)
So back to the innocence, fun and joy that is our Madelyn Faith.
Here are a few of her being herself lately.
Yep, that's Jack's bed and he is standing next to me as I took this picture with a look like, "She best get out of my bed! She gets all the attention she can't take the last thing I have away from me!"
And then there's the days when Madelyn can eat just as much as one of the boys. This was her last Friday when she wanted 5 yogurts but we stopped at 4. Seriously! However as sporadically as she drinks milk, I'm hoping her body stored up the extra calcium!
Please can I have another yogurt!?!!
While Madelyn loves to play with her siblings, Dad and I, she is also incredible at playing quietly by herself. This was last Friday when I had to get a lot of work done. I sat her down and she played her quietly for at least 2 hours! I understand that is one of her daddy's qualities. SO SO NICE!
And then when she was ready for a change she decided to play with Isabelle's plate came where you can design girls in clothes and then color them. Madelyn thought it was a blast!
Oh yes, she is so much fun. I feel her growing up so quickly as she talks in full sentences, is able to kick a ball, throw a basketball, answer questions that I feel are well advanced than 2 year old questions. She is so loving, sweet and boy do we love her so.
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment