A couple of Friday nights ago Dad took his daughters to the Daddy Daughter Dance at our church. We surprised the girls and told them about it right after we had dinner. Isabelle screamed with excitement and yelled for Madelyn to go get a pretty dress on. They both got dolled up and were thrilled they got to go with Dad. Here are a few photos of them getting ready to walk out of the door!
They were gone only about an hour but they came home like they had just spent the entire night at the ball. They came home as a prince and two princesses complete with flowers, the crown and of course balloons.
And while I didn't get to go, Dad shared a few pictures of the secret fun they had at the dance. Sure looks like a lot of fun to me.
I'm so happy Jarrett got to spend some quality time with his girls. I think they each adore their dad and cherish the one on one time they get to have.
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment