Friday, September 13, 2019

Tonight's study buddy...

It's been a long week.  Here's my evidence...
Yep, take a look at that great daddy.  We are working on getting Madelyn to sleep in her own bed and she was scared so dad said he'd hold her hand until she fell asleep.  I'm not quite sure who fell asleep first... and take a look at the time there.  Yes it wasn't even 9 pm, I tell you what folks... we are some wild and crazy kids.  Everyone (well almost) in bed on a Friday night before 9.  Wow, exciting times as our house.  

So much for Jarrett and I getting a chance to talk and watch a movie rated something other than G or PG.

So instead I decided I might as well study.  I've got to learn a whole bunch of microbiology before a big exam on Wednesday so let's start with aerobic and anerobic energy production of prokaryotes and eukaryotes.  I tried multiple times to get Jennings down and he was not interested in being in the bedroom.  Then I brought him out in his bouncer next to me and for a few minutes he watched me and then he fell asleep.  He's been sleeping here soundly for quite a while now.  I'm telling myself he just wanted to spend the night close to his momma.  I'm not going to lie, I like it a lot too.


And now back to more microbiology. 

Until next time,
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment