Tuesday, December 3, 2019

M'Scrunchies & Michael's Dog Service

Michael has become quite the entrepreneur.  He is driven to make money to support his wish list becoming a reality.  These last few months he's been making and selling scrunchies for friends at school, our family and friends and well anyone willing to support him in his venture.  His business is called M'Scrunchies and his tag line is Make sure to get M'Scrunchies!

He goes out and picks out the fabric he thinks people will like, then he cuts the fabric, sews it, stitches it closed, writes a thank you letter and with mom's help delivers them.  I'm proud of him as he spends a lot of time thinking about his business decisions, trys to find coupons to keep his costs low and he saves.  He saves as much as he can.  



Recently he had expanded his entrepreneur skills and has now opened a dog walking and poop picking up business.  He does dog services for one of our neighbors daily and I thought maybe he'd do it for a while and then give it up but he's been doing it for the past two months and every single day, he religiously goes and takes care of his job.  I'm so proud of him and he's been able to save up to buy an electric bike that he takes care of like his prized possession.  

I can see him learning about life and the importance of saving and how long it takes to earn enough money to actually get something one really desires.  I hope he continues doing this as I think he can be very successful.  He jokes that he will have more money to buy a car than Gabriel will when the time comes and if I'm being honest I truly think he's right.

Keep it up Michael.  You're doing a great job and dad and I are so proud of you.  

Until next time,
Angie 

No comments:

Post a Comment