💙#givingthanks #myblessingsoverflow #thankfulforthislife
Sunday, December 1, 2019
Thankful at Thanksgiving...
As I sit here early this morning feeding Jennings while the rest of the house is quiet, i find myself reflecting on how my life has changed in the past 10 years. At thanksgiving now more than a decade ago I remember giving thanks for Jarrett’s health. And yet as grateful as I felt for his victory over cancer, and that I shouldn’t ask for anything more, I so deeply wished and longed to be a mom. Now looking back, I can see how perfect God’s plan was and how great of a gift each one of our children are. Each story Of how we came together unique and each so special and loved. Last night we went as a family to see Frozen 2 (again) and it did not go unnoticed that these moments we get to spend as a family of 7 are fleeting, for they are growing too fast and will soon be spreading their wings. So today on this holiday of thanks, I feel profound gratitude for the many gifts in my life. For these small and not so small people, who challenge and change me everyday and who I love more than these words can convey. For a partner who supports and dedicates all he does to our family. Our lives are crazy, we are definitely not perfect and make a lot of mistakes, but this is us and I wouldn’t want it any other way. And for the family and friends in our lives, I am thankful for you too. Thank you for sharing your lives and friendship with us. Wishing you a very happy, tasty and blessed thanksgiving. 💙🌈
💙#givingthanks #myblessingsoverflow #thankfulforthislife
💙#givingthanks #myblessingsoverflow #thankfulforthislife
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment