Sunday, June 28, 2015

Noah Haskovec Tribute Video...

Today we said goodbye to our beloved Noah.  It was another one of those terribly difficult days.  I can't say that one day has been easier than the other... it seems to be a series of a terribly hard day followed by another one.

There have been so many things I want and have to share on this blog that I plan to be writing a lot this week.

Before Noah passed away I begged him to send me signs from Heaven that he is okay.  I told him to send me rainbows like Noah saw in the Bible.  Thankfully there have been so many signs, I can't wait to share some of the winks I've received from above.  It gives me peace.

Tonight I share with you the tribute video I made for our baby.  Some great people from our home town in Iowa, offered to help me make a tribute video for Noah, but with everything going on to prepare for the ceremony I didn't get them the pictures to them before the service.  Having a video that shared our experience with our precious 4th child was something important for me to have to share, so  I decided I wanted to try to make a video for our Noah.  Thanks to some help from Uncle Nolan in the formatting process, I'm very happy with out it turned out.  I think Noah would have liked it too.

Tonight I share it with you...



Thank you for everyone who has prayed for him, prayed for us, given gifts, helped us in so many ways... we will never forget the love and support and we will always be thankful.

Noah, I know your looking down at us from Heaven and while I miss you like crazy and my heart is still broken in a million pieces, I feel some peace knowing you are in a better place.

A friend of Mommy's told me today that I didn't have to say goodbye to you (I didn't know how I was going to do it).  Mommy's friend said, I can just say see you later, because someday we will meet again.  So my little buddy, please know how much you are loved and missed.  And my precious son, Mommy will see you later.  I love you Noah James.... my heart is always with you.

Until next time,
Angie


1 comment:

  1. The video is beautiful and really captures the love you have for sweet Noah. Though his life was short, it was very meaningful. Sending love.

    ReplyDelete