Their words continue to make me laugh and although I might be the only one who finds it funny, I choose to record them here so that someday, when the boys are big, we can look back and remember how they were at this age.
So here I go again with some words to decipher...
sobsable.................
Skelatope...............
fitty...............
floated...............
Did you guess? Do you think you have them right?
Here's their translation....
Pobsable.......... also known as a popsicle, what Gabriel was treated with the other day at school for being the quietest one in the bathroom.
Skelatope...........also known as a telescope.......... what Michael puts up to his eye when he's playing pirate and to his mouth when he's pretending to sing like Justin Beaber.
Fitty............. not as in the rapper "Fitty Cent" but as in filthy, dirty, messy. I guess I must use the word frequently to describe our house when I think it is messy. The other day we were driving and we went by a house that has a lot of garbage in the front yard. Gabriel said, "Mom that house is really fitty."
Flotated..........not as in, we floated around in the pool, but rather flooded, that yard is floated (as Michael described a yard here that has been flooded to water the plants.)
So there you go. Stay tuned for future versions of Gabriel and Michael-isms.
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment