Daddy and the boys sat about 20 rows ahead of us and Aaron, MaeLyn, Isabelle and I watched from behind. I told them I thnk it was the most enjoyable baseball game I had been to. With the boys sitting with Daddy, I was actually able to hold an adult conversation and not be interrupted! Funny how the simplest things bring joy. :-)
The boys had a great time and Dad enjoyed bonding with them. I even brought along some pure sugar pop rocks candy for Gabriel and Michael to enjoy during the game. They loved it, but I'm not sure Dad did.
And Isabelle did great too. When we arrived the seating usher told us he thought we'd be gone by the third inning because of her. But he was wrong, we made it to the 7th and when we did leave it wasn't because of her but because Mom and Dad are wimps and had to get up for work the next morning.
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment