Friday, June 22, 2012

Gardettos… bring your family together.

We have the makings of a true commercial. I witnessed it just a few weekends ago and its all thanks to Gardettos.

The last week in May was my cousin Alicia’s high school graduation. She had a very nice party with lots of tasty food. On the tables there were snack bowls and as the night progressed I watched as my 5-year-old Michael and my 87-year-old Grandfather bonded over the snacks.

Sitting together at the table , there were many discussions going on around them.  Perhaps, however, the most important conversation taking place was between these two...
Do you like this kind Grandpa Ray?
It seems like they had quite a few discussions about what each snack item within that bowl of Gardettos was and how it tasted. Each of them picked through the bowl, studied each piece before giving it a taste test and a thorough review. It was fun to watch as they interacted and engaged as if they were the best of friends.
Who would have thought? How can it be? A simple bowl of Gardetto snacks can bring together the young and the young at heart.
Michael shoving as many Gardettos into his mouth as possible.
I think I should contact General Mills to see if they need a spokes person for their tasty snack.
Grandpa Ray, Michael and my cousin Jessica all enjoying the snack!

Until next time,
Angie





No comments:

Post a Comment