(old post alert)
Pre-children, Jack was definitely a momma's dog. He's sit with me on the couch, follow my every step and come to me no matter who else was calling him. When the boys came into our lives, Jack transition to being both a momma and daddy's dogie. So when Isabelle came home Jack quickly realized that in order to get any attention, he was going to have to put all of his eggs in Daddy's basket. It isn't that I don't care about or love Jack any less than I did before, it is just my time is being split in so many ways, his percentage of attention, became too short for his liking. So Daddy's dogie he is and very protective of his and Dad's relationship. So much so that if Dad is holding Isabelle, Jack insists on being on his lap too. It is really funny and if Jack could talk, I think he'd be telling Isabelle exactly what he thinks about this situation.

Until next time,
angie


No comments:
Post a Comment