What I have an even harder time understanding is their desire to get all dressed up like the appropriate sports player of the day. Take for example today's sports match. It was the Dallas Cowboys versus Germany in the soccer match of the century. Here's how the boys dressed...
Notice Germany's Great Gabriel, trying to use his sly moves to wink and get some more support...
Gabriel is dressed in thick soccer socks that stretch to the top of his thigh. And Michael decided to wear his full umpire gear and soccer knee pads (on his shoulder) to appear like a real Dallas Cowboy 'futbol' player.
While I sit outside and sweat buckets, they don't even seem to notice the sweat dripping down their face. And I could complain but it would do no good.
So I just try to keep my mouth quiet, and sit outside wondering what crazy outfit they will come up with tomorrow.
Until next time,
Angie
PS: I had to share this funny picture of Gabriel too... I love his facial expression, okay in all honestly, I think it looks completely silly!
No comments:
Post a Comment