As we begin 2019 today, I think back to all that 2018 brought. Many great moments, a few hard months but overall more blessings than I can even count. We continue to have our health, we are blessed with four kiddos who challenge us, push us and make us strive to do everything we can to help them, as we build our lives together.
In my attempt to cover all that was missed in the last month or so of blogging, I share now highlights from the end of 2018...
In early November, Jarrett and I took a quick trip to San Francisco. It was so much fun to see the city, except that the largest fire in California history started the morning after we arrived and it affected the air quality in a big way. We still had fun visiting the Ghiradelli Chocolate factory, Alcatraz, the trolley cars and even the piers. We also ran into a few friends, Renee and Stan which made it extra fun.
| The curviest street in the world. |
The smoke was terrible
Some of the buildings on Alcatraz Island
The prison was amazing and I remember as a little girl watching stories about the people who tried to escape and to be there in person it was even more surreal.
That's the city in the background. And it was cold too!
Jarrett riding the trolley car. It was a lot of fun!
More to come in the next posts.
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment