Monday, January 7, 2019

Best buddies...

We've known from day one that the boys have been best buddies.  They've been each other's number 1 forever.  When we brought Isabelle into our lives, I wondered how she's feel being the only girl in our family.  Then came Madelyn and I hoped from the start they would become the best of friends.  I think at first Isabelle wasn't quite sure how to adjust to the less attention, the fact that she now had to share everything and that her little sister would always be getting into her things.  


As much as Madelyn irritates Isabelle when she takes her coloring book, gets the bigger baggie of cereal and plays with her toys, Isabelle and Madelyn adore each other.  The first thing Isabelle does in the morning is ask where Madelyn is and then says, "Oh Madelyn good morning sweetie."  And Madelyn loves her sister just as much.


Madelyn tries to do everything Isabelle does and copies her like a shadow.  I cherish having sisters that I can call and talk to and I hope Madelyn and Isabelle grow up feeling the same way about each other. 


Here's a video of a recent concert we were invited to performed by Isabelle and guest shadow Madelyn.  Sure makes me happy they loves to play together and love each other so much!


Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment