Friday, July 12, 2019

Girl fun...

Isabelle and Madelyn have become quite the buddies this summer.  They have had lots of time to play pretend, to dress up and to come up with entertainment to last hours.  Here are some pictures of them recently at play.

The girls love having Alexa play music, while they dress up and have a princess dance party.  Most of the time Madelyn is Elsa, Isabelle some other princess and they alternate back and forth between Isabelle's Kidz Bop Kidz songs and Madelyn's "Let it go!"

They love to dance with each other and have countless giggles as they pretend they are fancy princesses.


Also, even though it is hot, I recently braved the heat and took the girls to the park one evening.  They were so excited, they love the new park by our house.  


Watching them together I hope they will be the best of friends for their entire lives.  I know how thankful I am for my sisters, and I have no doubt these two are going to be friends for life.


Madelyn was too scared to go down the "fast slide" by herself, so Isabelle helped her and together they went down.  Isabelle is a great big sister.


Madelyn is definitely Isabelle's shadow and what ever Isabelle does, Madelyn has to try to copy as well.  Hence Madelyn trying to climb up this spider web looking toy.  


They figured it out and soon they were swinging from the sides.


The park is such a nice place to go, and so close to our house, even if it is so hot outside.  The girls love to also play hide and seek there.  By any chance can you see where Madelyn was hiding?

Great memories of us girl's time together.

Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment