Sunday, January 5, 2020

Baby's First Christmas

Jennings first Christmas was one we will remember.  He is such a happy baby and while he won't remember any of it, I'll always think of Christmas 2019 as one of the greatest.  It was very low key and we spent a lot of time together, so much so that I think we are all ready to have a break from one another.  

Jennings didn't really understand all the fuss about the holiday but he went along with all the crazy things I made him pose for, because well, its his first Christmas and you just have to do those things right?  
Here are a few of the fun photos we took of him in his Christmas outfits...




He's so happy most of the time and now he loves to smile when I say, "Jennings say cheese!"  
Maybe that's a sign I take a lot of pictures of him! 



He definitely was one of our greatest gifts this year, so it just felt right for him to be in one of the present boxes.

And I love this picture because he reminds me of a baby Santa Claus... rosy cheeks and all.  

Yep he's back with his big smile!


Nana and Papa helped me get this cute personalized onesie to have him wear.  I thought it was super cute.

Big brother Michael was instrumental in making sure he didn't roll off the blanket. 


It's crazy to think he's already 5 months old.  I can't believe how quickly the time is going.  With my class finally done for the semester, I tried to soak up lots of baby snuggles and memories.  I sure enjoyed it and will say, Jennings has become quite the momma's boy in the last few weeks.  

We hope you all had as great a Christmas as Jennings and we had.

He surely is a true gift and we are so thankful for him. 




This smile and those precious eyes never get old to look at.

Merry first Christmas Jennings.  We love you!!!

Until next time,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment