One of the gifts Joy brought the girls was a Paw Patrol Gingerbread house. The girls were ecstatic!!! It was another fun holiday activity the family could do together, turns out the girls were more excited about it than the boys (surprise surprise), although the boys sure enjoyed sneaking the candy off of it! :-)
The girls worked so hard to make the house look like the pup house on the box. They took each piece of candy and put it in a special place.
Oh Candy!
Madelyn had her fair share of candy too, although if you ask her she would say she has no idea of what I was asking her about.
Dad even got to put on a few pieces of candy
Mom "attempting" to act skinny.... Madelyn said I looked crazy!
Moments I cherish now, and hopefully memories the girls will remember forever.
Until next time,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment