Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What to get Dad for Father's Day?

Yesterday on our way home from school I told the boys that Father's Day is coming up and we have to think of something good to get Dad.  Then I asked the boys what they think we should get him and here's how the conversation went.

The first thing out of Gabriel's mouth was, " Hmmmm....Mom do we have a little bit of money or a lot?"

Thinking to myself, oh he's becoming money conscious, isn't that nice, I responded, "I think we have a little bit of money Gabriel. Why, what do you think we should get Dad?"

Gabriel:  "Mom, do we have enough money to buy Dad a motorcycle?"

Why again did I think he was becoming money conscious???, I laughingly said, "Um no Gabriel, we do not have enough money to buy Dad a motor cycle for Father's day."

Gabriel:  That's okay Mom, you can just buy me a new motorcycle okay?"

And before I could even respond to Gabriel's comment, Michael piped in:  "Mom, when is it Kid's Day so you and Dad can buy me a present?"

Until next time,
Angie

1 comment:

  1. Everyday is kid's day! They are so clever-what great little boys you have. :)

    ReplyDelete